A tu isla te llamaron!

Casi llegamos. Aunque nunca se a dónde. Sam me lleva por el mal camino.. y yo trato de contarle al mundo sobre la vida cósmica de las luciernagas

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

viernes, abril 28, 2006

Good old Frankie

I've got you under my skin/I've got you deep in the heart of me/ So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me/ I've got you under my skin/ I'd tried so not to give in/ I said to myself: this affair never will go so well/ But why should I try to resist when, baby, I know so well / I've got you under my skin?/ I'd sacrifice anything come what might /For the sake of havin' you near /In spite of a warnin' voice that comes in the night And repeats, repeats in my ear: /Don't you know, little fool, you never can win? /Use your mentality, wake up to reality. /But each time that I do /just the thought of you/ Makes me stop before I begin/ 'Cause I've got you under my skin/
I would sacrifice anything come what might /For the sake of havin' you near /In spite of the warning voice that comes in the night/ And repeats - how it yells in my ear: /Don't you know, little fool, you never can win? /Why not use your mentality - step up, wake up to reality?/ But each time I do just the thought of you/ Makes me stop just before/ I begin 'Cause I've got you under my skin.
Yes, I've got you under my skin.