A tu isla te llamaron!

Casi llegamos. Aunque nunca se a dónde. Sam me lleva por el mal camino.. y yo trato de contarle al mundo sobre la vida cósmica de las luciernagas

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

jueves, septiembre 08, 2005

last day

If I knew that tommorow it´s my last day, I would go there and tell you that:
I don´t know why, but you you touch my soul.
I don´t know how, how could it happend? I can´t undersantd it.
I guess i don´t have what it takes to get trough you.
I guess you never thought about it, never wandered what if?
If we meet againg as the first time , could I help falling againg on you?
we can not change who we are, we can´t not help what surrounds
just for a moment imagin my world comming true
ps: it came out this way, thinking of my fate
wandering , wishing you could be next to me
you may be the one putting music to my words
now come on, just let it go