A tu isla te llamaron!

Casi llegamos. Aunque nunca se a dónde. Sam me lleva por el mal camino.. y yo trato de contarle al mundo sobre la vida cósmica de las luciernagas

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

lunes, mayo 23, 2005

the blower's daughter

and so it is / just like you said it would be / life goes easy on me / most of the time
and so it is / the shorter story / no love no glory / no hero in her skies
i can't take my eyes off of you
and so it is / just like you said it should be / we'll both forget the breeze / most of the time
and so it is / the colder water / the blower's daughter / the pupil in denial
i can't take my eyes off of you
did I say that I loathe you? / did I say that I want to / leave it all behind?
i can't take my mind off of you
my mind
'til I find somebody new